For duck's sake... I got tagged (over skype cause I don't have Facebook x'D ) .3.' no fair...
ok...lets start .3.
Rules: Be totally Honest
Write down as many as you can find
Enjoy it Tagg 5 people
Part 1. What I love about being a girl /
01. Hearing that other girls are jealous of my straight blond hair ^^
02. Having plushy animals all around my room, without being weird ^^ no metter how old I am.
03. When you're having your period and you get mad, noone get's angry at you (well...when you warned them 2 days before)
04. The attention you get when you start so jell about somebodys behaviour in a skype call, EVERYONE listens (feel so good ^^)
05. Wearing sleeping clothes, a pullover and being sleepy looking as hell and still be called "cute" or "adorable" (i don't get why)
06. Talking to other girls about stuff you/they hate and totally understand them and be understood ^^ (win)
07. Making an adorable sad face to get icecream or candy x'D (typical me)
08. The five minutes you enjoy the spotlight on you when you are in a call with just boys (after that it gets weird oO)
09. Those strange looks you get when you enter a comic book store or video game store ^^
10. Being able to fangirl about stuff without being looked at in this strange "What the fuck" way xD
11. When people respect you BECAUSE you are a girl without acting like you're a baby/you will break when they jell at you,
Part 2. What I hate about being a girl / boy
01. Those strange comments you get from other girls if you don't look like you're starving oO seriously whats with that
02. Those people you're talking to about stuff you do for years, and they still act like you have no idea what you're doing.
03. Those freaking strange sex-related comments like " Omg Punish me >:3 " you get from people you know... I mean...defuc oO Why!?
04. Those strange looks you get when you enter a comic book store / video game store Oo
05. When guys start to take over your work because you're a girl (in real live, and in veidogames oO)
06. Those fights with my mother because I don't dress or act girly enough oO I don't like wearing pink - so what .3.
07. Those strange WTF-looks you get when you fangirl about Cars, Motorcycles, Metal Bands, Weapons etc. .3.'
08. Those moments you have when you think everyone is more beautiful than you (don't denie it...we all have them)
09. When you start to question everyhting because you're goy-friends don't listen to you cause some girl with a freaking deep cleavage walks by -.-
10. When you try to talk somebody cause you don't feel good and you just need to talk, and the only action is: "...Well... ok. :3" Like they havent
listened at all .3.'
11. Those comments like: "You belong in the kitchen" or "You shouldn't do that, you're a girl"
12. Those ads on tv who promise you a freaking amazing time during your period if you buy the product, you do and you still feel like...shit TAT
13. When other girls try to give you advice about your period pain like, "Move, it helps me :3" seriously...if it would help me i would run a fucking
marathon now leave and let me stay in my bed for the next 5 days or i'll cut you -.-'
14. These moments when you try to watch a horror movie with a friend and he acts like you're a lfreaking little girl who is scared of her shadow -.-
15. x'D The fact that your boobs bounce when you're running ot walking downstairs
16. Those freaking "Shave your legs If you wear short clothes or dresses" oO It's like a law... .3. leg hair is annoying
Part 3. What makes me feel jealous of the other gender
01. The fact that guys don't have their period like girls have .3. seriously... I envy you for not having period pains...
02. .3. most guys can act like a total jerk and still everybody loves them...
03. oAo they don't ever care about eating the wrong stuff and being scared that they get too fat oO they just eat...
04. .3. they can walk around without a shirt without revieling something x'D
05. Guys don't have to shave .3. I mean... less than girls have to <.<'
Oo I can't think of anything more so I think I'm done - now I have to tag people ^^ sorry guys